Introduction to Graphic Facilitation:
2-Day Introduction Workshop:
April 11-12, 2019
Are you interested in becoming a Graphic Recorder? Are you a visual thinker? Are your meetings boring and lack enthusiasm, efficiency and productivity? This workshop has been designed for leaders, teachers, facilitators, consultants or anyone else who wants to bring a visual language to their business, meetings, workshops, and/or class room. Hold your spot NOW; only 16 spots available. COST $900 (a steal of a deal). A 50% deposit will be required once you have registered with final balance due the week before workshop.
What You Will Learn:
You will learn techniques from well-known companies like the Grove International Consultants, Shift-It Coach and Crowley & Co. — all of which Doodletoonz has been trained by. The tools and techniques you learn will help to increase innovation, creativity, efficiency and effectiveness in your meetings, classrooms, and workshops.
You will receive:
- A Toolkit that includes a set of 4 Refillable Neuland Markers, set of chalk, cutter and a few other little gifts!
- A Journal
- Graphic Keyboard
- Book “Draw Your Big Idea: The Ultimate Creativity Tool for Turning Thoughts Into Action and Dreams Into Reality”
- Lunch and snacks provided both days as well!
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
6111 Columbian Way
Bowie, Maryland 20715
Benefits of Graphic Facilitation
- Promotes Clear Thinking
- Provides Group Memory
- Helps Group Focus & Track
- Increased Creativity
- Greater Efficiency & Productivity
- Greater Memory Retention & Comprehension
- Documentation & Product Creation
- Pattern Recognition & Understanding
- Plays to Your Audience
- Seeing the BIG Picture